Imagine yourself living in beautiful Airlie Beach, north Queensland,Australia, surrounded by the entrancing, warm embrace of the tropics. This is where the charm of sarispice.com begins.
Wendy and Ian Copeland have developed a wonderful concept in children’s fashion, the inspiration for sarispice.com emanating from the stimulating environments in which they live on the Whitsunday Coast…spectacular corals on the Great Barrier Reef, pristine silicone sands of Whitehaven Beach, gorgeous sunsets over the virgin tropical rainforests, together with the vibrancy and brilliance of exotic flowers and foliage.
They are lucky to be immersed and indulged in the beauty, colour, aromas and flavours of North Queensland. sarispice.com has merged the colours of the exotic North with the spices of the exotic East, to produce a fusion and tantalisation of the senses, which is embodied in the timelessness and
energy of their designs.
From this has developed an exceptional range of children’s fashion with the colours inspired by the wonders of nature and the magic of spice. sarispice.com being fully aware of climatic requirements and comfort, uses the highest quality soft light cottons with their excellent designs.
- Quality – high quality natural fibres are used for all sarispice clothing
- Eco-fashion – sustainability, as natural fibres are a renewable resource
- Excellence in design – allows for style, growth and comfort
- Attention to detail – use of colour fast dyes, each dyed specifically to match our spice colours; along with quality stitching
- Comfort – softness to skin using soft natural cotton
- Something special – extra effort is put into the finishing touches to ensure absolute satisfaction
Imagine yourself with sarispice.com…..
Follow us on Facebook